Effective January 1, 2018 Who’s Driving will no longer be available. Despite our best efforts to find a way to move forward we have run out of options.
We would like to thank not only our amazing Who’s Driving users but the many people that made Who’s Driving a reality:
· Monica Stuart for her inspirational idea and having the courage to bring it to life
· Mark Wilkie our fearless CTO who believed in our little business and its big potential
· Margaret and Bennett who were always willing to take on any task they were given
· Christian, Esteban, and Emilliano our Uruguayan development team who put in countless hours to ensure we developed a first class mobile application
· Livefront, PWB, Media Junction, and New Counsel our most valued advisors
· OurInvestors, Family, and Friends. You were the ones who believed in us most. Again and again. You provided us this opportunity to realize our vision and more importantly, you believed in us. Thank you.
· And You – Our users. All 11,000 of you. We shared your pain. You shared our vision. And we can honestly say, we so wanted to make it happen for you. We’re sorry we let you down.
We encourage you to update your personal calendars with your Who’s Driving carpool information. Who’s Driving will be available until December 31st, 2017.
We learned so much. We hope it was worth it for you. We know it was worth trying. We hope our paths cross again.